Joining the Community Buildings Advice Service

Do you need funding advice, and guidance on all the issues around refurbishing or extending your building?

Would you like to save energy so you can keep your running costs low, or are you interested in generating your own renewable electricity or heat?

Are you concerned about insurance issues, getting your building and activities properly covered and finding the best value policy?

Our Community Buildings Advice Service offers free support on these issues and many more, through the following services:

Thanks to Government funding for 2018-19, we can give guidance and information to community buildings in Hampshire free of charge. Your organisation must be a member of Action Hampshire but membership is free and you can apply online.

Please call Kevin Sawers on 01962 857358 or email him with any queries regarding your community building. Do take a look at the above links to see how we can help, in particular the information booklets and other resources we can send to you (details here)

Click here for our community halls and buildings ‘front page’ – which has details of our training, news bulletins, and networking opportunities – and see our latest news items affecting community buildings at this link.

We gratefully acknowledge the financial support from Defra which has enabled us to offer this service free of charge for 2018-19.