Joining the Community Buildings Advice Service
Do you need funding advice, and guidance on all the issues around refurbishing or extending your building?
Would you like to save energy so you can keep your running costs low, or are you interested in generating your own renewable electricity or heat?
Are you concerned about insurance issues, getting your building and activities properly covered and finding the best value policy?
Our Community Buildings Advice Service offers free support on these issues and many more, through the following services:
- Email and telephone advice
- Regular email bulletins
- An online discussion website (see more here and email us to join in)
- Support and advice meetings
- A wide range of briefing and advice sheets
- Low cost training and briefing events
- Site visits can also be arranged, although there will usually be a charge due to the time commitment involved. Please email us or call 01962 857358 for more details.
Thanks to Government funding for 2017-18, we can give guidance and information to community buildings in Hampshire and Portsmouth free of charge. Following a review of how we offer our services, your organisation must be a member of Action Hampshire in order to access our community buildings guidance. Don’t worry, though; membership is free and you can apply online.
Please call Kevin Sawers on 01962 857358 or email him with any queries regarding your community building. Do take a look at the above links to see how we can help, in particular the information booklets and other resources we can send to you (details here)
Click here for our main community halls and buildings page.
We gratefully acknowledge the financial support from Defra which has enabled us to offer this service free of charge for 2017-18.