There are many things you can do to help reduce your risk of getting cancer. These include not smoking (also avoiding passive smoking) and being safe in the sun.
Below are some other ways that you can reduce your risk:
- Maintain a healthy weight
- Be physically active
- Eat a diet rich in wholegrains, vegetables, fruit and beans.
- Limit consumption of ‘fast foods’
- Limit consumption of red & processed meat
- Limit consumption of sugar-sweetened drinks
- Limit alcohol consumption
- Do not use supplements for cancer prevention
- For mothers: breastfeed your baby, if you can.
Videos below on how to stay well.