What we do
Community buildings expertise
Specialist resources for community buildings
Would you like guidance on managing a major extension or refurbishment? Do you need to review your health and safety procedures? Or are you keen to ensure your committee members know exactly what their roles and responsibilities are?
We provide information sheets and model documents for village halls, community centres, and other community buildings covering these issues.
A full list of the available information can be viewed here. These are free by email for all Hampshire area organisations that run a community building. Paper copies cost £5 per booklet. Contact our community buildings officer – details in the purple box to the right.
These documents are produced with expert input from a solicitor who specialises in charity and community building law. Each document costs £20 for Action Hampshire members and £30 for other organisations.
• Model hiring agreement
• Occupational licence (including a version to use with pre-schools)
• Lease of land and trust deed
• Transfer of freehold land and trust deed
• Charitable Incorporated Organisation model constitution
• Articles of Association for a village hall limited company