Enterprise 4 Change - How to Start a Social Enterprise
- Would you like to learn more about social enterprise?
- Do you dream of setting up your own business?
- Have you ever dreamed of making a difference in your community?
The social enterprise team at Action Hampshire are offering you the opportunity to find out how to start a social enterprise, from people who have been there and done it.
This day long fun, interactive workshop will clearly explain social enterprise. and help you develop ideas, confidence and skills needed to set up an enterprise. You don’t need to have a business idea and we will help you to explore ideas and start turning those ideas into reality.
The session will cover, among other topics:
- Generating ideas
- Establishing vision, mission and values
- Business planning and money management
The workshop would also be ideal for people working in support services and who would like to learn more about these topics to help their own clients.
For information about the workshop please contact the Action Hampshire team on 01962 854791 or email [email protected]