Small charities fundraising training programme now open
Small charities with an income of up to £1m can sign up for a range of training opportunities through the small charities fundraising training programme just launched by the Minister for Civil Society in the Cabinet Office.
The programme, worth over £100,000, will provide expert training to small charities from February to June 2016, to help them generate more income to support their vital work. The training is being provided by the Foundation for Social Improvement (FSI), in partnership with the Small Charities Coalition, and GlobalGiving UK.
They will provide training opportunities for small charities, from face-to-face training, to intensive one-to-one advice sessions, skilled volunteering matches and webinars. These will cover topics such as:
- developing a fundraising strategy
- fundraising from trusts and foundations
- developing corporate relationships
For information about fundraising training you can:
- find FSI training courses and workshops
- sign up for one-to-one FSI advice clinics to address a specific fundraising challenge or issue
- be matched with a skilled fundraiser, read about the Small Charities Coalition’s volunteer mentoring service and register your interest at [email protected]
- sign up for GlobalGivingUK crowdfunding workshops and webinars
Providers will also develop and share helpful fundraising training resources and toolkits to support small charities who might not be able to attend training.
Don’t miss this opportunity for free training!