Your chance to represent the voices of the VCSE sector
The Hampshire Leadership Forum has some forthcoming vacancies and is looking for VCSE leaders who could join the forum and ensure the Voluntary, Community and Social Enterprise sector has a strong voice and makes a critical strategic contribution in partnership with other sectors.
The areas we are looking for expertise and leadership on are:
VCSE representation needed on:
Thematic expertise and voice required on:
- Mental Health
- Refugee support
Forum members need to be able to commit time to four HLF meetings over the course of a year; any partnership or Board meetings resulting for their role (depends on thematic area) and keeping colleagues in your field updated; asking for opinions and views from colleagues from your field to feed into strategic discussions across the county.
There is more information here if you want to find out more about Hampshire Leadership Forum and who is currently on it. If you want to discuss further please email Kate Shurety, HLF Chair: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply – please express interest in the role via email to email@example.com by 1 April 2022. We will then organise informal conversations with those interested and confirm the forum members shortly after.
Principles of Membership
- Members are required to consider and represent the views and interests of the wider Sector, not just those of their own organisation
- Where members hold representative roles, they will be accountable to the HLF, giving feedback from meetings and other relevant events.
- HLF members will support those undertaking representative roles with information and advice, as requested
- HLF will seek to ensure that the VCSE Sector is represented on partnerships by the individual/ organisation with the most relevant knowledge and skills
- The selection process for representative roles will be open and transparent