Member of the Month // No Limits
No Limits is a charity offering informal, open access advice and support to children and young people under the age of 26 in Southampton and Hampshire.
No Limits support, advise and educate young people, helping them to gain the skills and knowledge needed to manage their lives. Their Advice Centre, located in the heart of Southampton, allows young people to get help with any issues they are facing.
The main areas of support include:
- Housing and homelessness
- Emotional health and wellbeing
- Drugs and alcohol
- Family and planning
- Looked after children and young carers
- Money and budgeting
- Relationships, sexual health and sexuality
- School, work and training
- Young offenders and crime
This year, No Limits are celebrating their 25th birthday, a perfect time to reflect on how much they have achieved. Since setting up in 1993, with a small group of staff and volunteers, No Limits has grown profoundly, and now helps thousands of young people across Southampton and Hampshire every year.
There’s a lot to celebrate, and in the spirit of these celebrations, the charity are encouraging donations of £25 over the course of the year, which could:
- Provide 5 food bags for homeless young people
- Hold a support group session for 6 young people
- Provide shower and laundry facilities for 10 young people.
To find out more about how you can get involved, with supporting No Limits through fundraising or volunteering visit their website