Let’s Talk Good Finance
Together charities, social enterprises, community businesses and social investors network, share information and discuss repayable finance!
About this Event
Action Hampshire is delighted to be working with Good Finance and NAVCA to bring Let’s Talk Good Finance to Hampshire. Taking place in Winchester, Let’s Talk Good Finance offers social enterprises and charities the opportunity to:
- Speak to charity and social enterprise leaders who have already accessed social investment
- Meet potential social investors
- Learn about new social investment initiatives, funds and instruments
- Ask questions in a safe and non-judgemental space
- Understand more about when social investment is not suitable or appropriate
Date and Time: Wednesday 25 March, 2020, 9:30am – 12:30pm
Location: Sussex Street, Winchester, SO23 8TH
This event is open to all social enterprises and charities across Hampshire and surrounding areas, so please come along to find out more – register here
Please note we will also share your contact data with our event partners, Good Finance & Big Society Capital. Click on the below links to see the relevant privacy notices.