Join the team at Action Hampshire!
Do you want to be part of changing people’s lives, supporting the smooth running of Action Hampshire’s finance operations in Hampshire?
We are seeking an enthusiastic, organised and effective finance assistant to support our finance team.
We are looking for someone who is self-motivated, with excellent financial management experience, and effective communication skills.
- Part time (22 hours per week), Winchester
- Salary scale: £18,622 – £20,959 per annum (full time equivalent)
- £11,073 – £12,462 per annum (for actual hours)
- Closing date: Friday 18 October, 9am
- Interview date: Friday 25 October
To read the job specification and download the application form click here
For an informal conversation about this role, please contact Sarah Hurford-Potter, Head of Finance & Contracts, on 01962 857359.