‘Important stuff you really need to know right now!’
Action Hampshire’s Covid-19 newsletter – ‘Important stuff you really need to know right now!’
We’ve created this newsletter in response to the current crisis. It covers the latest…
- Government guidance
- Funding opportunities
- Tips and resources
- Good news stories!
We send this newsletter out every Wednesday. Please share and forward these to anyone you think might be interested. Please be aware that the newsletter often gets caught in spam filters, so please check your junk folder on a Wednesday.
To subscribe to the newsletter please fill in your details here
For the previous editions of the newsletter please click on the links below:
- Edition 11 – Wednesday 3 June
- Edition 10 – Thursday 28 May
- Edition 9 – Wednesday 20 May
- Edition 8 – Wednesday 13 May
- Edition 7 – Wednesday 6 May
- Edition 6 – Wednesday 29 April
- Edition 5 – Wednesday 22 April
- Edition 4 – Wednesday 15 April
- Edition 3 – Wednesday 8 April
- Edition 2 – Wednesday 1 April
- Edition 1 – Thursday 26 March
Please let us know if this is the right content…
- Have we missed important things out?
- Have we got anything wrong?
- Is this newsletter helpful?
Action Hampshire’s single priority is to support you lovely people in charities, community groups and social enterprises to do what you do, both today and tomorrow.
So please talk to us by e-mail on [email protected] or ring Kirsty on: 07841 581334.