Exciting NEW opportunity to lead the team at Action Hampshire!…
An exciting opportunity has arisen to become Action Hampshire’s Interim CEO!
- Full time (37 hours per week, some flexibility), Winchester
- Salary scale: £52,000 – £55,000 per annum
- Excellent Terms and Conditions
- Closing date: Tuesday, 8 June 9am
- Interview date (via Zoom): Friday, 11 June
We are seeking a strong, visionary leader to advocate for the sector as we rebuild from the pandemic. A leader capable of bringing people and organisations together to collaborate on the future of community led services across Hampshire.
This is an exciting opportunity for anyone who has the desire, vision and ambition to help build back a system that is fairer for our communities.
We very much welcome applications from all members of the community regardless of age, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, faith or disability.
Download the application guidance and forms below or you can email us here
For an informal conversation about this role, please call Sue Dovey, Chief Executive, on
Please send completed applications to Rachel Hurd:
Post: (marked private and confidential) to:
Rachel Hurd, Action Hampshire
To apply, please complete all 3 forms:
- Form A – Personal Details & References
- Form B – Equal Opportunity Policy & Monitoring
- Recruitment Application Form
Application packs can be made available in alternative formats on request.
Meet the team…
Find out about our lovely team and what they do here
Who are Action Hampshire?
Make yourself a cuppa and watch our video “We Are Action Hampshire”