9 Reasons you should consider becoming a Trustee…
- 1. Boost your career opportunities
- 2. Learn new skills which will help you grow
- 3. Provide you with a challenge that is vital for society
- 4. It can give you the chance to give back to your community
- 5. You can contribute to a cause that you feel passionate about
- 6. Gain experience of being a decision maker and leader
- 7. Build you understanding of the challenges faced by others
- 8. It can benefit your well-being and build confidence
- 9. It can complement your professional and family life
Are you ready to get on board?
Becoming a charity Trustee allows you to give back to a cause that you care passionately about while gaining new skills, confidence and connections.
But with an estimated 100,000 charity trustee vacancies in the UK, it can be difficult to know where to start.
‘How To Become a Charity Trustee’ by Getting On Board is a practical toolkit for charity trustee volunteering that gives clear guidance on how to get started.
What a trustee is
Responsibilities of a trustee
Finding the right role
Crafting your application
MORE RESOURCES TO COME OVER THE NEXT FEW DAYS!