Support and advice for Hampshire User Led Organisations Network (HULON) members
Support and advice for HULON members is available from SPECTRUM and Action Hampshire.
SPECTRUM can help with:
- Finance and income generation
- Sourcing and applying for grant funding
- Business planning and action planning
- Organisational development
- Starting up a User Led Organisation (ULO) or community group
- Partnership working and co-production
- Personalisation (what it is and the opportunities it creates for ULOs)
- Equality and diversity
- Trading and social enterprise
- Management and governance
- Engagement and consultation
- Evaluation and monitoring
Action Hampshire can also help with organisational health checks and action learning sets.
Action Hampshire is a local charity that provides support, advice and training on a wide range of issues for community groups, charities and social enterprises in Hampshire and Portsmouth. Click here to find out how to become a member of Action Hampshire.
How to access support
All enquiries should be directed to SPECTRUM in the first instance. They will discuss your needs and identify who would be best able to help you. Please contact:
Abdiwali Elmi, ULO Networking Officer
- Tel 023 8020 2937
- Minicom/TypeTalk: 023 8020 2649
- Email Abdiwali Elmi
You can find further information about SPECTRUM’s work with ULOs and community groups on the SPECTRUM website
The Action Hampshire website also has lots of useful information. This includes an excellent information and advice section covering the main things that all groups need to pay attention to, along with a range of resources from policy templates to ‘top tips’ for tendering and procurement.