Nectar Business Small Business Awards 2015
The awards recognise and celebrate success, best practice, innovative ideas and outstanding achievements, including a cash prize for six category winners. You can enter as many categories as you like, and the categories are:
- Small Business of the Year: A small business able to demonstrate overall excellence in its field.
- Innovation of the Year: A small business or individual that has created and successfully brought to market a product or service exploiting a gap in the market.
- Entrepreneur of the Year: An individual who successfully launched and continues to run their own business or businesses.
- Home Grown Business of the Year: A small, sales-based business that has grown from ‘humble beginnings’.
- Contribution to the Community: A small business, social enterprise or charity able to demonstrate a positive impact in the local community.
- Tradesperson of the Year: A qualified tradesperson, defined as a skilled manual labourer, who owns or works in a small business.
To find out more and enter, go to the Awards website