Do you know an excellent and innovative social enterprise? Nominate them for the 2017 Cris Jezard Award
Each year Action Hampshire makes an award to a social enterprise in the name of Cris Jezard who worked as Action Hampshire’s Social Enterprise Development Manager, until his death in 2011.
Action Hampshire, a registered charity is the accountable body for the award.
The award will be £500 + mentoring/ support in an identified area of need
Nominations are invited for the award and a panel of judges will consider each nomination and recommend the winner of the award this year. The judges will be looking for innovation and excellence, using the following criteria, which Cris believed to be vital for any thriving social enterprise:
• inclusive governance
• ability to trade
• motivation of founder(s)
To nominate a social enterprise or social entrepreneur for this award, please complete the questions below and return to Sue Dovey
Please send nominations by Friday 13th October 2017, the award will be presented to the successful candidate on Wednesday November 1st.
1. Your name and contact details:
2. Name and contact details for the enterprise/entrepreneur you are nominating:
3. Why you are nominating them:
Please provide a brief paragraph on each of the following:
• If the enterprise is constituted; what is the legal structure and who is involved in the governance:
• Plans for income generation/trading:
• The social/environmental impact of the work:
• The motivation of the entrepreneur/founder: