Take part in Christmas Challenge 2016 - apply by 4 July!
The Christmas Challenge, the UK’s biggest online match funding campaign, will take place from 12pm (midday) Tuesday 29 November – 12pm Friday 2 December 2016. Since the Big Give launched the Christmas Challenge campaign in 2008, it has raised over £71m for more than 2,500 charity projects.
The Christmas Challenge offers supporters of participating charities the opportunity to have their donation doubled on theBigGive.org.uk when the campaign goes live in November.
So if you are looking to raise money from your supporters and the public this Christmas, apply now on theBigGive website, where you can also find out more information.
They are particularly interested in receiving applications from charities whose projects are:
- improving the welfare of people in Wales
- supporting vulnerable children living in poverty in London
- working in UK communities to improve local ecology and habitats, encourage bio-diversity and benefit the wider environment
- early interventions to protect vulnerable women and girls in UK
- promoting healthy lifestyles, wellbeing & family life across UK
- supporting sick and disadvantaged children, young people & the elderly in UK