Funding advice for community buildings


The Action Hampshire funding guide for village halls and other community buildings has just been reviewed and updated. If you are involved in running any kind of community building then this list is a great starting point for your fundraising work! See our website for more info and to download the list.

New to the list this month are details of large grants from Hampshire County Council, a free energy audit template from the Centre for Sustainable Energy, and two sources of free advice on property and other legal issues. These are all marked as NEW! on the funding list.

If you are subscribed to our Community Buildings Advice Service then you can get support and advice on which schemes to apply for and on how to give yourself the best chance of success. We can help you prepare your applications and even check it over before you submit it.

Joining the Advice Service gives you access to our specialist advice, information and resources for village halls, community associations, church halls and other community buildings. Your subscription lasts to the end of June 2016 and costs just £72. Click here for all the details or call 01962 857358.