FREE Event Unpacking Social Enterprise
Rotary Social Innovation SEH working with Action Hampshire, Lily & Lime LD and local Social Enterprises, want to help build community awareness of Social Enterprise and encourage people and communities to use the services and goods provided.
A chance for people with ideas that could deliver a Social Value in their community, to explore whether the Social Enterprise route is one which could best fit their aspirations.
Explore ways in which organisations, communities and Rotary can support Social Enterprise expand and build their brand and services.
Objectives of event:
• Explaining Social Enterprise for people who would be interested in starting one;
• Building awareness of how Social Enterprise services can impact sustainable community development;
• Ensuring that the market place considers the need for diversity, accessibility and inclusion;
• Build awareness of how the organisations can support, use services and network to help build the market place;
• Opportunity for mutual support through networking and market place.
Lloyds Bank Social Entrepreneurs Scale+Accelerate programme – London SSERead more
Support available for rural communities to set up social enterprises Read more
If you have a success story for making your community centre or hall more enterprising, share it with our new community enterprise students. Read more
Two events to showcase the Inspiring Enterprise project for people interested in social enterprise or self-employment Read more