Changing the future, one business at a time
Training and developing people to run successful businesses that help the community and address social problems.
The School for Social Entrepreneurs Hampshire provides an exciting and challenging programme that brings together people who want to make a difference through social enterprise. It’s practical, rather than academic – all that’s required is a good idea and the drive and commitment to make it happen.
- Established Lloyds Bank and Big Lottery funded programme for social entrepreneurs aged 19-90 with a passion to implement solutions for the benefit of society
- Social Start-Up programme for university or college students exploring how to make a difference in the world
- Young Entrepreneurs Club for schools to introduce the idea of social enterprise
- Careers events or employment fairs to promote social enterprise
- Networking for Fellows of the School and other local social entrepreneurs giving opportunities for development
- Partnering with businesses who wish to develop and evidence Corporate Social Responsibility through coaching, mentoring or training social entrepreneurs
You can follow us on social media to be kept informed of all local opportunities: