We support not for profit organisations and social enterprises to deliver great services and support to local people
- Cap on care costs 'mothballed' - see latest Health & Social Care Update
- Applications open for national Youth Social Action Fund
- New research into local foodbanks (Hampshire, Portsmouth & Southampton)
- Communities in Action conference 9 October
- Low Carbon Neighbourhood Plans
- Struggling to get funding - why not try the Morrisons Foundation?
- Starbucks Youth Action Grants open for applications
- New guidance on trustees’ responsibilities
- Handbags at Dawn!
- Big Potential expands support and grants to VCSEs looking to raise social investment
- Helping Hooves get you back on your feet
- Action Hampshire is recruiting!
Support organisations in Portsmouth. We have been mapping organisations and groups in Portsmouth. Search here for the right organisation to support you …
Sonia Wilson started “Populo” in 2013, providing affordable and quality HR support to small charities and social enterprises. Sonia left her previous role in HR Management, and undertook Action Hampshire’s programme, the School for Social Entrepreneurs. Here, she gained invaluable experience and support for her own social enterprise. (Click on title for more … )
Our work supporting not-for-profit organisations in Portsmouth is delivered through Action Portsmouth. Click here for more…
We can help your business achieve its social responsibility objectives; delivering benefits for customers, employees, competitors and the wider community. Click here for more…
Did you know… On average, rural areas have 3.2 voluntary organisations per 1,000, compared to 2.0 in urban areas