- Update on Loddon and Test RDPE LEADER Programme 20.09.17
- HCC Community Match Funding for Superfast Broadband 20.09.17
- Macmillan Coffee Morning on Friday 29 September 15.09.17
- Join in the conversation: our online discussion forum 12.09.17
- Why voluntary organisations are essential to health service transformation 12.09.17
Did you know?
The South East has 2.8 voluntary organisations per 1,000 people. This is the same as London, higher than the North East (1.7 per 1,000) and lower than Scotland (3.6 per 1,000). [NCVO Almanac 2017]